Do you want to become our Host in Amsterdam?
We are looking for enthusiastic and hospitable:
(Amsterdam, fulltime or parttime)
As an Location Assistant you are the ambassador of Stromma on the moorings. The pedal boats are your domain and you make sure that all our guests step in and out of the pedal boats safely. You check their tickets and if a guest has a question about our products or Amsterdam you are willing to help them out by providing the right information. Most of the time you will be working outside on the mooring. Since our moorings are located in the city center this means you will have one of the most exciting work places in Amsterdam!
Who are you?
- You are hospitable and service-minded;
- You speak fluent English; Dutch and a third language is to your advantage;
- You are have a flexible attitude when it comes to work locations, days and hours;
- You are willing to work in the weekends;
- You can swim;
- You live in or nearby Amsterdam;
- You love Amsterdam!
Why work as Location Assistant at Stromma?
- A fulltime or parttime job in a fun, young team with colleagues who become friends;
- A flexible schedule that takes your availability into account;
- The chance to gain experience in an international tourism company;
- Career growth and other development opportunities;
- Free use of Stromma products for you and a friend;
- Discounts on Stromma products for your friends and family;
Who is Stromma Netherlands?
Every day at Stromma Netherlands, our more than 350 employees share their love for Amsterdam with a wide range of guests. We do this by offering cruises and tours through Amsterdam as well as numerous on-board packages for our boats and buses. We sell tickets for museums and attractions, organise excursions and are involved in other tourist activities, such as one of the hotspots in Amsterdam: the A'DAM LOOKOUT. As Host in Amsterdam our mission is to give our guests memories for life.
Interested? Join us on board!
Are you the hospitable and service-minded Location Assistant we are looking for? Apply! Questions? Call our HR department at +31 (0)20-217 05 31 or send a whatsapp to 06 52 53 33 84.