To expand our operational team, we are looking for proactive and commercial-minded:
(Amsterdam, full-time or part-time)
As a steward, you actively recruit potential guests from the designated location and excite them to take part in our boat and bus tours. You inform guests about the stops of the bus, our other products and hidden gems in Amsterdam. You make our products highly accessible, while ensuring that guests receive optimal guidance for their product choice and for their reception at Stromma. You work closely with shop personnel to deploy the fleet as efficiently as possible, sell tickets and coordinate the entry and exit process. You, as our host in Amsterdam, strive to give our guests memories for live.
Who are you?
- You gladly take initiative and have a natural feel for service;
- You have commercial insights, but you also work in an organised manner;
- You are result-oriented, guest-focused and highly persuasive;
- You can work independently and maintain a neat, professional appearance;
- You speak fluent English; Dutch and a third language is to your advantage;
- You love the city of Amsterdam and enjoy sharing this passion with others;
- You have a flexible attitude when it comes to work locations, days and hours.
Why work as Steward at Stromma?
- A full- or part-time job in a fun, young team with colleagues who become friends;
- A flexible schedule that takes your availability into account;
- Legendary get-togethers and parties;
- The chance to gain experience in an international tourism company;
- Career growth and other development opportunities;
- Free use of Stromma products for you and a friend;
- Discounts on Stromma products for your friends and family;
- A bonus for every new colleague you bring.
Who is Stromma Netherlands?
Every day at Stromma Netherlands, our more than 350 employees share their love for Amsterdam with a wide range of guests. We do this by offering cruises and tours through Amsterdam as well as numerous on-board packages for our boats and busses. We sell tickets for museums and attractions, organise excursions and are involved in other tourist activities, such as one of the newest hotspots in Amsterdam: the A'DAM LOOKOUT. As Host in Amsterdam our mission is to give our guests memories for life.
Interested? Join us on board!
Are you pro-active, commercial-minded and hospitable? Don't wait, apply quickly and join us on board! Questions? Call our HR department at +31 (0)20-217 05 31 or send a whatsapp to 06 52 53 33 84.
Use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity is not appreciated.